Secrets of Dark Web | Access with TOR Browser

July 4, 2018 Script hunter

Today we talk about Secrets of Dark Web and DEEP Web.I will explain you how a tor browser access Dark Webs.

What is Deep Web?

There is two types of web ,first is Surface web and second is Deep web.
Whatever you see in search engines ,everything is part of surface web and whatever you can not reach ,is part of Deep web.
Deep web example:your Instagram pics which you set on only me,Facebook pics which you set on Friends only. You can not see these pics which configured to Only me on Facebook through search engine because these pages/pics are no-index for Google/BING/Yahoo.All these are part of Deep web.
You may get shocked but the surface web is just 5% of the total Internet. The rest 95% is called Deep Web and it can’t be indexed by search engines.

What is Dark Web?

Dark web is basically a term used for that part of deep web which is used for forbidden purposes like to buy and sell drugs, slaves, to hire hit-men etc.
Dark web is accessible with TOR Browser but you will amaze if i say TOR Browser is sponsor by TOP Companies of USA/Russia/others because it not illegal to surf with TOR browser.But still DARK web surfing is illegal for illegal works.

What can you do with Dark web | Secrets of Dark Web

Answer is simple, everything which is forbidden. You can buy sex slaves there, you can hire a hitman, you can download banned books and videos and what not.

Below is the screenshot of an online market which sells arms.
also you can hire hackers on Deep Web.

How to access the Deep Web using Tor

It is quite easy for me to guide you on this topic. You don’t need to do anything. Just follow my instruction to access the deep web using Tor browser.

Step 1: To access the deep web, you need to have a Tor browser on your system.

Step 2: First, Download Tor.

Step 3: After downloading the Tor bundle, you need to install them on your system.

Step 4: Click to open the downloaded file to start the installation process.

Step 5: Follow the installation guide to complete the process.

Step 6: Once you have installed Tor, open it.

Step 7: Now, you can securely access the deep web using Tor browser.

How to visit Dark Web

See this image if you get your answer.

Also read: Download Paytm Win Recharge Script | Win upto Rs 200/-
Logout victim’s Gmail account by sending a email
Also for cool tricks:->

1 Comment on “Secrets of Dark Web | Access with TOR Browser

Comments are closed.